Household toilets are usually in the form of flush toilets. Compared with a squatting toilet, this toilet has the characteristics of deodorizing, easy to clean, convenient and safe to use. With the continuous improvement of living standards, flush toilets have been upgraded to smart toilets, which have the advantages of self-cleaning, disinfection, and sterilization. However, after long-term use, smart toilets will also have small problems such as water leakage. Today, the smart toilet manufacturer will analyze several reasons for the toilet leaking for you, in order to prescribe the right medicine and facilitate maintenance.
What to do if the smart toilet leaks
1, no function
Check the power socket, leakage protection plug, power button, installation strip contact, transformer primary pole, panel, computer board and other components to see where the fault is.
(1) Check whether the power socket has power, if so, check whether the reset button of the missing protection plug is pressed and whether the indicator light is pressed and whether it is displayed; whether the power of the whole machine is pressed.
(2) Whether the upper cover and the mounting strip are in good contact, whether the 7V output panel of the transformer is short-circuited or not, if it meets the points, the computer board is broken and needs to be replaced.
2, the water is not hot (other normal)
Check whether the remote control, water tank heating pipe, water temperature sensor, thermal fuse, and computer board are damaged.
(1) Whether the remote control temperature is set to normal temperature, wait for 10 minutes if you are seated. If it does not generate heat, first unplug the plug and measure the resistance at both ends of the heating wire of the water tank. Whether it is about 92 ohms, and then test whether there are 92 ohms at both ends of the heating tube. Left and right resistance.
(2) If not, the fuse is broken; if the resistance at both ends of the measured temperature sensor is 25K-80K, it means normal; if it is normal, it means the computer board is broken.
(3) After replacing the water tank, check whether it is normal. If the water keeps heating up, the computer board is broken and needs to be replaced.
3, no deodorization
It may be a problem with the deodorizing fan and the computer board, which needs to be checked again.
After confirming that the seat is correct, use a multimeter to measure the DC 20V position of the deodorizing fan socket. The voltage should be displayed as 12V. If there is, it means the fan is broken. If not, the computer board is broken.
These are three common causes of water leakage in smart toilets. To find a qualified smart toilet, you must first find a high-tech smart toilet manufacturer or agent. Otherwise, you will have a headache when using the smart toilet because of various minor problems.