Why use a toilet brush?
Now most of us will install a toilet in the family, and the toilet really facilitates our daily toileting. Although we flush the toilet every day, the toilet will become very dirty over time. At this time, we need to use the toilet brush. The toilet brush can clean the toilet easily and quickly.
How to choose a toilet brush:
1. Choose the curved upturned toilet brush head to better brush into the sewage outlet, but the brush should be smaller than this, so you have an approximate understanding of the width of the sewage outlet when you buy it.
2. The density of the bristles of the toilet brush should be moderate, and it should be tough and not easy to shed. When purchasing, we should look at the fixing of the toilet bristles to the bristles. You can pull one of the bristles by hand to see if it is tightly fixed. quality.
3. The edges and joints of the toilet brush should be evenly transitioned, without scratching the hands, and without indentations, cracks, unevenness of unevenness.
4. When choosing a toilet brush, it is best to choose a product with a longer handle, so that it will save effort when cleaning, and there is no need to worry about the handle being not long enough to fall into the toilet unsanitary. And it is better to choose a toilet brush with a certain anti-slip design on the handle, which will be more convenient to use.
5. It is better for the handle of the toilet brush to be longer, but it should be moderate and not too short, so that you can experience it yourself when you buy it.
6. When choosing a toilet brush, pay attention to check the product logo to see if the packaging is complete, the overall printing of the trademark is clear, and whether the product parameters, such as material, size, model, etc., have specific markings.
Precautions for bucket brush
1. Every time you use the toilet brush, you must rinse it with clean water in time, and don’t let the toilet brush the residual dirt; you can put the toilet brush in the toilet after flushing the toilet dirt, and let the water flow to flush the toilet brush;
2. After flushing the toilet brush, spray a certain amount of 84 disinfectant to sterilize and disinfect; prevent stubborn bacteria from breeding on the toilet brush;
3. Transfer the damp toilet brush to the sun to dry first, and then to a ventilated and dry place to keep the toilet brush dry; because of the dark and humid corners, this environment is most likely to breed bacteria;
4. Regular replacement: The toilet brush will fall off after a long time of use, which will affect the effect of cleaning the toilet, and it will also hide dirt and dirt. Therefore, a new toilet brush should be replaced every 3-5 months.
5. It’s best to hang up the toilet brush, don’t just put it in the corner, and don’t put it in an airtight container.