|Product Name||Smart Toilet Seat|
|Color||As picture or other|
|Delivery time||Within 20-30 days after received the payment|
Rimless washdown dual flush system
Pipe glazed with antibacterial
Universal trap for S or P trap installation
Back entry or bottom inlet cistern
High efficiency 4.5 lpf or 3.0 lpf
How to clean the toilet seat？
1. The toilet seat itself is a plastic product, which is easy to turn yellow after long-term use, so it is more difficult to clean. A good methcleaningod is to remove the toilet seat and soak it in anti-theft salt water or detergent for a period of time and then clean it. .
2. We can also use alum to soak for a period of time. The cleaning effect achieved is very good. There are many reasons for the yellowing of the toilet. The yellowing speed is very fast under the influence of ultraviolet rays, and the light in the bathroom needs to be blocked.
3. We can re-dissolve a little chlorine-based bleach with hot water. After resting the stomach for a while, scrub with a brush. Dip the darkened part with metal brightener, scrub with a toothbrush, and then rinse with clean water.
4. The flush toilet generates yellow dirt, which is difficult to clean with a brush. You can tie waste nylon stockings to one end of the stick, dip it in a foaming detergent, and wash it once a month to keep the toilet white for a long time.
5. Put an appropriate amount of water in the toilet first, then pour 5-10 ml of detergent or hydrochloric acid solution, apply evenly with a brush and then scrub. If the dirt is heavy, you can pour a little detergent soak and scrub until it is clean.