The toilet base, also called the toilet cup. Refers to the professional brush used to clean the toilet and the cup where the toilet brush is placed. It is a must-have product for household sanitary ware. The toilet brush and the toilet base are basically purchased according to the set, and they complement each other.
According to the material, it can be divided into: plastic toilet brush/toilet cup and stainless steel toilet brush/toilet cup 1. Plastic toilet brush/toilet cup: refers to the toilet brush/toilet cup made of plastic. 2. Stainless steel toilet brush/toilet base: refers to the toilet brush/toilet cup made of stainless steel.
According to the installation method, it can be divided into: wall-mounted toilet brush/toilet cup and floor-mounted toilet brush/toilet cup
1. Wall-mounted toilet brush/toilet cup: refers to the toilet brush/toilet cup hung on the wall.
2. Floor-mounted toilet brush/toilet cup: refers to the toilet brush/toilet cup placed on the ground.
The purchase of toilet base:
the toilet cup should be moderate. When purchasing a toilet cup, it is best to match it with the toilet brush, the size should be moderate, and it should match the toilet brush, not too big or small. And choose a toilet cup that is easy to clean, it is easier to maintain hygiene and avoid the breeding of bacteria.
Matching skills of toilet base
1. The choice of material. Plastic is lighter and fragile, while stainless steel is thicker and brighter. When choosing a toilet brush/toilet cup, you can choose products of different materials according to the actual situation. In addition, the choice of the main material according to your bathroom is also a point of reference. If your bathroom hardware tends to be stainless steel, you may wish to buy a stainless steel toilet brush/toilet cup to coordinate the overall style. 2. Choice of appearance. The shape of the toilet brush/toilet cup will also be innovative nowadays, especially the shape of the toilet cup. There are hemispherical, rectangular and so on. Choose a toilet brush/toilet cup with a special shape according to your own preference to match your personality.
Maintenance and cleaning of toilet base
1. Pour detergent or soap powder on the toilet cup, soak in hot water, and rinse with the toilet brush.
2. Pour disinfectant to rinse, the bacteria will be relatively less. The basin is also, it is best to disinfect with disinfectant regularly.
3. Every time you finish brushing the dirt, the brush will inevitably be stained with dirt. It is best to rinse the brush with water again, rinse it, drain the water, spray with disinfectant, or soak it with disinfectant regularly, and place it in a suitable place. The place.