|Within 20-30 days after received the payment
Installation steps of smart toilet:
1. Before installation, check whether the sewage pipe is unblocked and the installation floor is clean.
2. Install the matching sealing ring on the drain port of the toilet.
3. Determine the installation position of the toilet. Align the toilet (sewage outlet) with the drain of the pipe and slowly lower it, adjust the correct position, and then (use a chalk or whiteboard marker) mark the circumference of the toilet and determine the installation hole.
4. Punch mounting holes. Align the mark holes of the anchor screws, drill the mounting holes (10mm in diameter and 60mm in depth) with a percussion drill, and install the expansion rubber nails. (Generally, there is no need to install the foot screw)
5. Put glass glue on the inside of the marking line.
6. Align the installation hole and the surrounding glass glue to install the toilet, and slowly press it down until it is level.
7. Put glass glue on the joint between the toilet and the ground, and trim the surrounding to ensure beautiful appearance.
8. Install the anchor screw.
9. Connect the water inlet pipe and check if the filter is installed.
10. Clean the floor and tools. It is forbidden to use it immediately (the curing of glass glue usually takes 24 hours), and keep the toilet area away from water within 24 hours.