The toilet is an indispensable mainstream in modern life, so do you know how to choose?
1. Look at gloss and porcelain quality: products with higher gloss are easier to clean and hygienic. The higher the firing temperature, the more uniform, the better the porcelain quality, and the longer the service life.
Generally, high-quality sanitary ware has a smooth and smooth glaze, without pits, chromatic aberration, pinholes and lack of glaze, and the sound of hitting ceramics with hard objects is clear and crisp. Inferior products generally have more pin-eye spots, bumps, cracks and lack of glaze on the glaze.
2. Look at the structure
According to the situation of the toilet, the toilet can be divided into four types: split type, one-piece type, wall-mounted type and smart toilet.
Split type: The water tank is separated from the base. The price is relatively cheap. It occupies a large area and is not easy to clean; there are few changes in shape and water leakage is easy to occur.
One-piece type: the water tank and the toilet seat are combined into one. Easy to install and clean. It occupies a small area and its shape is changeable. The price is higher than that of split products.
Wall-hung type: The water tank is embedded in the wall and can be “hung” on the wall for use. It saves space and drains on the same layer, making it very easy to clean up.
3. Smart toilet: the washing is more hygienic, the temperature-adjustable seat ring is automatically cleaned without peculiar smell; the price is relatively high, the cover is not suitable for all toilets, and it is difficult for the elderly and children to operate.
Toilets on the market are divided into four types according to the sewage discharge method: flushing, siphon flushing, siphon jet and siphon swirl.
4. Flush-down toilet: a traditional sewage discharge method that is popular in the middle and low-end toilets in China, which is prone to fouling, noise, low price, and low water consumption.
5. Siphon flushing toilet: The siphon principle is used to drain the dirt away, which is prone to splashing, the water consumption increases, and the noise problem is changed.
6. The siphon jet toilet: Compared with the flush toilet, the additional jet channel is added, which speeds up the sewage discharge rate. Reduce odor, prevent splashing, and the noise problem has been changed.
7. Whirlpool toilet: higher grade, while using the whirlpool and siphon principle to discharge dirt. The flushing process is quick and good, with low odor and low noise.
8. See the nozzle
The water outlet of the toilet can be divided into lower drainage and horizontal drainage. It is necessary to measure the distance from the middle of the drain to the wall behind the water tank, and buy the same type of toilet to seat it, otherwise the toilet cannot be installed.
The water outlet of the horizontal drain toilet should be equal to the height of the horizontal drain, and it is better to be slightly higher to ensure smooth sewage.
30 cm is the middle water toilet, 20 to 25 cm is the rear water toilet; the distance of more than 40 cm is the front water toilet. There is a slight error in the model, and the launching is not smooth.